Integrated radio mount for Panasonic CF-U1 rugged tablet PC
Pacific Data Systems has extended their range of wireless radio modules with the release of the new Integrated Radio Mount for the Panasonic CF-U1 rugged tablet.
The new Integrated Radio Mount is based around a sturdy Panasonic CF-U1 pole mounting bracket which can be left or right hand mounted. The Panasonic CF-U1 is held securely in place by two integrated captive screws, whilst the unique design of the bracket permits access to the hot-swappable CF-U1 batteries without the need for removal. The bracket also is designed to facilitate the use of the CF-U1 camera.
The compact housing for the Wireless Survey Data Link is integrated into the CF-U1 bracket. The housing features a USB A port where the surveyor can securely place their security dongle. Alternatively, the USB A port can be used to house a USB stick for extra storage. The port is easily accessed without taking the CF-U1 out of the bracket and is protected against dust and water ingress. A shrouded connector provides the link between the WSDL and the Panasonic CF-U1 and also provides a level of cover against environmental damage
- USB A port for software security dongle or extra data storage
- USB A connector shroud for dust and water protection
- Integrated camera slot permits use of CF-U1 camera whilst in mount
- Access to remove hot-swappable batteries from CF-U1 whilst in mount
- Integrated captive screws secure the Panasonic CF-U1 in the mount
- Can be left or right hand pole mounted
For further information, please download the Integrated radio mount for Panasonic CF-U1 brochure.