Druck PTX 1830 Liquid Level Sensor
Druck PTX1830 / 1840 Liquid Level Sensor
The PTX1830 transmitter is a fully submersible sensor for the measurement of hydrostatic liquid levels.
Liquid Monitoring Applications
The Druck PTX 1830 level sensor has been used in small and large scale installations worldwide. Examples include:
- Potable water - ground water borehole and surface water level measurement in rivers, canals and reservoirs.
- Waste water and remediation - monitoring of secondary and outflow sewage levels within certified hazardous areas and contaminated ground water levels in land fill sites.
- Sea water - marine applications including tide height monitoring, coastal flood monitoring and wave profiling.
- Tank level - land based liquid storage vessels to on-board ship ballast tank monitoring within safe and certified hazardous areas, using potable water approved (1830) cable and hydrocarbon resistant (1840) cable.
Druck PTX1830 Features
- Ranges from 0.75 mH20 to 600 mH20
- Accuracy ±0.06%
- Fully welded 17.5 mm titanium construction
- Integral lightning surge arrestor
- Polyurethane and hydrocarbon resistant cables
- Full range of installation accessories
For more information, please download the Druck 1830 / 1840 Series brochure.