Branan Medical Oratect III Oral Fluids (Saliva) Testing Kit
All-in-one testing for six drugs of abuse:
- Methamphetamines / Ecstasy (MET)
- Cannabis (THC)
- Opiates (OPI)
- Cocaine (COC)
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO)
Branan Oratect® oral saliva drug testing kits are manufactured in the USA and comply with Australian Standard AS/NZ4760:2006. They use quality components to greatly reduce the potential for false positives and false negatives.
- Remove the blue cap to expose the collection pad. Make sure there is a blue line in the window areas, indicating an unused device.
- Open mouth and gently rub the collection pad inside the mouth against the cheek in a circular motion several times. Repeat on the opposite cheek.
- Gently rub the collection pad on the top of the tongue several times. Do not suck, chew, bite or bend the collection pad.
- Place the collection pad underneath the tongue for approximately 30 seconds to collect saliva. Instruct the donor to hold the device in place with one hand.
- Recap the device and place on a flat surface. Results can be read in as little as 3 minutes after removing from mouth.
For further information please download the Branan Medical Oratect Drug Testing Kits brochure.